Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Break


English

Super excited for my fall break that will start in two days (September 16th). The reason is because I will first enjoy Rome again. Them my next destination will be Portugal. The places or cities I am planning to visit are Porto, Coimbra, Fatima and hopefully Lisbon too. In Porto, I will meet up with Madres Canossianas from East Timor including Madre Isa. I will stay with two Timorese students who curretnly studying in Porto (Gabriel and Valente).

From Porto, I will hopefully take Rede Expresso to Coimbra, The third biggest city in Portugal. It's one and a half hour down south from Porto (and North of Lisbon). In Coimbra, I will meet up with Amaro and Aurisio, my high school classmates. Then, while in Coimbra I am hoping to visit Santuário de Nossa Senhora de Fátima, Fátima, Portugal.
Anyway, That's my plan and hopefully things will work out as I am hoping!

Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment